About This Product
The Folly Winer is for the specialty coffee drinker looking for a complex, acidic coffee. Similar to the acidity of a red wine (Winer...get it??), the Winer is a rich, full bodied cup that will take you at least a few cups to understand, if that makes any sense. Sophisticated and complex, like a Rubik's cube wearing a top hat.
Coming from the Cooperativa Regional Mixta de Agricultores Organicos de Sierra Limitada (Co-op RAOS), this bean is both fair trade and organic. This bean has a strong citric acidity in the finish, with an aroma of lemon zest and lemongrass. It has a medium-heavy to heavy body and has the perfect profile to start the year for the Folly Winer.
- Roast: light
- Acidity: medium-high to high
- Body: medium-heavy to heavy (depending on brew method)
- Aroma Notes: honey, berries, dark fruits, the list goes on
- Taste Notes: citric fruits, dark fruits, dark chocolate, light honey notes
- Process: washed
- Origin: Cooperativa Raos, Honduras
- Varietal: Catuai, Caturra, Typica, Bourbon, Pacas, IHCAFE 90
- Altitude: 1,200 to 1,700 masl