Southern Weather (5lb.)
80oz. | Roasts 5 days a week (M-F)
Southern Weather (formerly Sugar Skull) is still our great house coffee that you know and love. We just changed the name!
Creating a blend is like choosing a color palate for a canvas. For us, Southern Weather embodies the wonderful relationships between a citric acidity balance and wonderful, full-bodied chocolates. We serve this every day and find it comfortable, yet surprisingly complex and sophisticated. We brew this with all devices all day long, even as espresso!
- COMPONENT 1: COLOMBIA APONTE VILLAGE
- COMPONENT 2: GUATEMALA LA ESPERANZA
- COMPONENT 3: ETHIOPIA GUJI URAGA
- PROCESS: HONEY & WASHED
- ELEVATION: 1850 AVG METERS
- CUP: MILK CHOCOLATE, PLUM, CANDIED WALNUTS, JUICY & CITRUS FINISH