Nicaragua Pacamara Natural - Jinotega Region, Direct Trade
Winner of Silver & Bronze medals at the 2018 Golden Bean North America Roasters Competition!
Flavor notes: Deep/ripe tropical fruit, well-balanced acidity & sweetness.
- Roast: light
- Acidity: solid fruit acidity that's well-balanced by sweetness
- Body: light-medium bodied, velvety mouthfeel
- Aroma Notes: tropical fruit, blueberry
- Taste Notes: blueberry, tropical fruit, sweet
- Process: natura
- Origin: Jinotega Region - 3 small holder farms, Nicaragua
- Varietal: Pacamara
- Altitude: 1,415 masl