Kenya Kichwa Tembo
"Kichwa Tembo" means "elephant head" in Swahili. For Abacus, it marks the strengths in these cups. This coffee represents a classic, hardworking Kenya profile: Sweet fruit balanced by a complex savory blend of herbs and vegetables, with a creamy body. This Kenya is a traceable microlot that we√ïre welcoming back for the second year!
- Aroma Notes:¬†herbaceous, vegetal
- Taste Notes:¬†pineapple, clove, asparagus
- Origin:¬†several small holders, Kirinyaga, Kenya
- Varietal:¬†SL-28, SL-24, Ruiru 11
- Process:¬†Ôªøfully washed