Guatemala El Limonar
El Limonar, named for it's shared plantation with a lemon grove, is a fresh yet indulgent single-origin stunner. Opening with a light, unripened fruity sweetness, and polished off with a nod to the subtle spice of a creamy vanilla cola. Think fresh strawberry rhubarb pie a la mode, with a hint of clove and cardamom.
This coffee is stellar served hot or iced.
- Roast: medium
- Acidity: lemon lime candy
- Body: berry iced tea
- Aroma Notes: sweet, soft spice
- Taste Notes: strawberry rhubarb, clove, vanilla
- Process: washed
- Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Varietals: Bourbon, Caturra
- Altitude: 1,650 masl