Desk Press - French Press To-Go
Coffee shouldn’t ever be compromised, especially where you need it most… at work! With new Brü-Stop technology, the Desk Press provides a flavorful, clean brew that’s classy enough for a board meeting, and durable enough for a construction site. The Brü-Stop press technology creates a physical barrier between the grounds and brewed coffee, once fully pressed down. This halts the brewing process and prevents coffee from becoming over-extracted, and bitter. The Desk Press works wonderfully to press coffee, tea, cacao and maté. Brewing is easy. Just add coarsely ground coffee (~2 Tablespoons per 8oz. of water) to the Desk Press, pour near boiling water over the grounds, and add cream and sugar if desired. Then place the Brü-Stop press screen on top with the plunger UP. Wait 3-5 minutes, press down the plunger, and enjoy.
- Comes with an additional lid to convert the press into a conventional mug
- Constructed of double-walled, insulated 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel
- Innovative Brü-Stop plunger press and ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh screen
- Brushed steel or high gloss, scratch-resistant finish
- BPA-Free components Hand-wash recommended