Decaf Colombia Palestina
Vibrant, flavorful sweetness, and full-bodied. Plus, it’s decaf, so drink it all day long!
State of the art processing using natural sugar cane extract at origin means this coffee is gently decaffeinated soon after harvest while retaining almost all of its natural flavor and complexity.
- Roast: medium roast
- Acidity: jammy like strawberry preserves
- Body: expect a creamy body like whole milk
- Aroma Notes: chocolate, berries, and toasted cinnamon
- Taste Notes: strawberry jam, toasted cinnamon, and plum
- Process: washed and swiss-waster decaffeinated
- Origin: 9 small farms around Palestina village, Palestina, Huila region, Colombia
- Varietals: Caturra, Tabi, Bourbon, Colombia, Typica
- Altitude: 1,500 to 1,700 masl