About This Product
The members of this cooperative live in Bilbao, which is located within the municipality of Planadas. This area is famous for its geographical features that include a soil rich in minerals of volcanic ash. Members of ASOTBILBAO are graduates of SENA, a non-governmental educational institution that provides social and technical education to its participants. The cooperative strives to improve the quality of coffee by initiating technical support to guide coffee farmers on the best agricultural practices for quality coffee production.
This delicious Colombian coffee is sourced from family-owned farms organized around ASOTBILBAO, a producer association with 50 members.
- Roast: medium roast
- Acidity: honeydew melon, round acidity
- Body: smooth, syrupy caramel
- Aroma Notes: apple, orange, lemon
- Taste Notes: honeydew melon, fuji apple, chocolate, gentle sweetness, smooth finish
- Process: washed
- Origin: municipality of Planadas in Colombia
- Varietals: Caturra, Castillo, Colombia
- Altitude: 1,350 to 2,170 masl