Folly Coffee Classic Jo
The Classic Jo is for the traditional coffee drinker looking to up their coffee game. It is a profile of nuttiness and chocolate notes, but without the bitterness found in darker roasts. This is a fantastic go-to coffee. Full of flavor and crazy dependable. Classic.
Our importing partner, Café Imports, pays a premium to the Colombian coffee farmers that contribute to this coffee. This gives more economic sustainability to the farmers while simultaneously increasing the quality of the coffees from this region. This coffee has a fantastic balance with an aroma of dark chocolate and almonds, with a nutty chocolatey taste profile. Colombia - Huila.
- Roast: light
- Acidity: low
- Body: medium-light
- Aroma Notes: nutty aromatics, cocoa
- Taste Notes: matches aroma with nutty flavors, a chocolately finish, but without any harsh bitterness
- Process: washed
- Origin: various smallholder farms, Huila Region, Colombia
- Varietal: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia
- Altitude: 1,200 to 2,000 masl