Honduras Adan Hernandez
Our second Honduran this year is produced by Adan Hernandez from Santa Elena, Honduras, the home of Catracha Coffee. Catracha exists to empower coffee producers and their families in Santa Elena. Mayra Powell runs this amazing organization and introduced us to Adan when our Owner/Roaster Tyler visited in January 2018.
We are incredibly excited to offer more than one Catracha coffee because we firmly believe in what they are doing in Honduras & the Santa Elena community. Our third Relationship Reserve coffee of this new series. Expect notes of green grape, candied lemon, and an incredibly sweet sparkling finish. This coffee has incredible balance and shines on espresso or filter.
- Acidity:¬†Ôªølow acidity
- Body:¬†full, round, crisp
- Aroma Notes:¬†chocolate, floral, sweet
- Taste Notes:¬†candied lemon, green grape, floral
- Origin:¬†Santa Elena, Honduras ‚Ä¢¬†Catracha Coffee Project, Relationship Reserve
- Altitude:¬†1,400 to 2,200 masl