bell's Blend is named for one of our heroes, bell hooks - an author, feminist, and social activist. The coffees are roasted to individual profiles prior to being blended for an optimal flavor collaboration. The components of bell’s change multiple times throughout the year to embrace the freshest harvests available to our roasting team. However, the flavor profile goal remains the same and is usually very reminiscent of a nice trail mix - a bit nutty, a bit chocolatey, a bit fruity, and very balanced. This blend is designed to be your everyday go-to coffee. It shines across every brew method and every milk and sugar addition you could dream of. The current offering is a two-part blend composed of:
- 2/3 Los Santos, a washed Guatemalan coffee from the Chimaltenango region.
- 1/3 Mulish, a washed Ethiopian coffee from the Mulish washing station in the Guji zone.
- Roast: medium
- Acidity: balanced
- Body: round, smooth
- Aroma Notes: nutty, chocolate
- Taste Notes: nutty, smooth, rich
- Process: 2/3 Natural Brazil, 1/3 Washed Ethiopian
- Varietal: varies seasonally
- Origin: Mount Mogiana, Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza, Coconde, Brazil and Mulish Washing Station, Guji Zone, Ethiopia
- Altitude: varies seasonally